Monday, April 18, 2011

Just A Thought.


Something short but sweet that I was thinking about this morning, and I wanted to share. I was thinking about prayer. What are the things we pray about most? When we go to pray, what are our go to’s? I mean besides the intro- thank you for this day or thank you for this food and bless it to our bodies, etc. I mean, really getting into prayer.  So often when we pray, we ask for things, whether that be materialistic or for strength or courage or patience. Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and its totally and completely okay to ask God for those things (within reason of course!) But I always forget to thank Him. I tend to run to God in times of need...  Times when im looking for something, when im feeling lost or frusterated or worried. I need to work on going to God in times when my prayers have been answered, or just to thank Him for all that I have been given. I am insanely blessed with so much, and God deserves all of the glory. 

1 comment: