Thursday, June 9, 2011

check it out.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. –E.E. Cummings

What a thought, huh? That I think it rings true in everyones life, no matter who you are. How much courage and bravery it takes to become who you really are. To define yourself, what you believe in, how you feel, think, act. Becoming your own person is both the most exciting and most terrifying thing in the world. But I guess its worth it in the end. I for one know im still in the process of growing up… and as of right now I don’t really see an ending to that process coming anytime soon. Actually, I don’t ever want that process to end. I both love and hate growing up. I never want to stop being a kid. I never want to stop having summer break. Or skipping class cause I have more fun things to do. Or actually go to class. Or dream about the future- my husband, my future home, future children… someday all that will become a reality. Weird. 



No comments:

Post a Comment