Sunday, June 5, 2011

life plans.


The other day I had to go back to Salem to get some paperwork, and did not like being back at school. I was thinking though how fast this past year has gone by… first semester sophomore year seems like ages and ages ago, its nuts! I feel like for so long, I have had my life somewhat planned out. I like having a plan. I like making goals or dreams and having something to aim toward. Granted, these things change all the time but they are still in place. As of right now, in this very moment in time… I have no life plans. The only plan I have is finishing school, which is only two years away (craziness!) and then after that? It’s totally blank. I have a ton of ideas of possibilities but who knows? On one hand that’s exciting, I like the mystery and suspense of it all. On the other hand, its pretty freaking terrifying… think Carrie Underwood- kind of a “Jesus take the wheel” effect. Guess that’s where faith comes into play. No matter what kind of plans I can come up with, I know there’s something incredible in store, and I can’t wait to continue to see that unfold. There is SO MUCH I want to do in life, its borderline insanity… but I am gonna have to come to terms with the fact that God is going to lead me where I am supposed to go. I just hope that he happens to lead me to Africa… and California… and maybe possibly lead me to someone who wants to adventure the world with me so I don’t get too lonely. J That’s a whole lotta faith… dang.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment