Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Puzzle.

I was going through my pictures today, and I was looking over the artsy ones that I find in various places… They are like the ones I have been putting in some of my blogs, mostly just because I like them J I stumbled across this one.


This has become one of my favorite quotes… and I have a lot of favorites but that is definetly somewhere at the top. I think its something that everyone can relate to to some degree in their life, whether it be to an extreme level or something small. Things fall apart, things get messed up, ruined or tangled in lifes other issues. Sometimes it’s a clean break, and things fall apart gracefully. Sometimes its messy. As a matter of fact I think its usually pretty messy from what I know in my life and in the life of others. In the midst of your world falling apart, its so hard to see anything positive at all coming out of it. We naturally become very self centered and get caught up in the way we are feeling, and think irrational thoughts. "Nobody knows how we feel... Things will never get better." At least that’s how I feel sometimes. Im stubborn. When I’m really upset, I don’t want to agree when I hear people tell me that it will get better, or that something good will come out of the tears. Even though don't want to agree that there's a bright side to my dreary situation, I am always proved wrong. Sometimes I find that God has a sense of humor... I can picture Him looking down on me lovingly saying "I told you so."
People come in and out of our lives. Some people come into your life, serve a purpose and then are taken out of our lives. Sometimes its a matter of losing touch, maybe an argument or differing view that cant be solved, or maybe they just walk out. Whatever the case, I can’t think of one friendship, or relationship for that matter that I haven’t learned from or gotten something out of. It has never been easy, sometimes it still hurts... It gets better every passing day. Healing is a process, and things cant fall back together until you hand your situation over to Him. All I can say is trust. Open your mind and open your eyes. Sometimes the answer is right there in front of you. Things aren’t going to piece themselves back together… When things fall apart, sometimes the things that can fall together are right within reach. Give it to God and watch as the pieces of your puzzle are put back together, whether that be the pieces of a broken heart, a broken relationship or even a broken life. Listen for his voice, take a chance, your answer might be lying in places you least expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment