Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So This Whole Blog Thing.

I am going to be honest and say that I always thought blogging was a little strange. I mean, its a good idea in theory... but I always thought that it was a little invasive. And I definitely judged the bloggers out there (no offense). Why would you want to share your personal thoughts with the whole world? Then I started reading some of my friends blogs, and I realized its actually a really neat thing. You dont have to share your deepest secrets or most intimate thoughts, you can share whatever you want. You can learn so much about a person from their blog and their pieces of thought or poems or stories or whatever they use the blog for... So I figured why not try it?
Ever since I was little I was always a writer. Its something I used to enjoy so much, I even wanted to be a journalist for a long time. This have obviously changed, and although its still something I love to do, I just don't find time for it anymore. I always envy people who journal, but I cant stay routine with stuff like that, maybe this is the next best thing. So not only is this a good place to put some thought other than school, but to write and figure out my thoughts. I cant guarantee that my blogs are always going to be interesting, but Im going to try my best.
Long story short this blog is mostly for my friends to read for a little inspiration, laugh or just a tid bit of my life, according to me.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I'm your first follower.. Lets be real, I need to get a life!

    Bahaha but I just love you so stinkin much!

    ReplyDelete